- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Tenderised steak cut from the rump tail 100g – 150g.
Should you want a different portion size please contact us.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Saturday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Saturday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
Tenderized Crumbed Steak
- 4 x 250 gr tenderized steaks – ask your butcher to do this or buy tenderized
- 375 ml flour
- 2 T Robertson’s Steak and Chops seasoning
- 2 eggs – lightly beaten
- Season the steaks lightly with salt.
- Place the 125ml of the flour in a Ziploc bag and add the steaks.
- Shake the bag to coat each steak with flour.
- Remove meat from the bag and pour flour and Robertson Spice into a flat bowl or plate.
- Dip each steak in the beaten egg and then into the flour/spice mix. Make sure each steak is coated properly.
- Heat a little oil in a cast iron pan and fry the steaks until cooked.
- Serve with mash and pickled beetroot!