- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Tenderised steak cut from the rump tail 100g – 150g.
Should you want a different portion size please contact us.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Tenderized Crumbed Steak
- 4 x 250 gr tenderized steaks – ask your butcher to do this or buy tenderized
- 375 ml flour
- 2 T Robertson’s Steak and Chops seasoning
- 2 eggs – lightly beaten
- Season the steaks lightly with salt.
- Place the 125ml of the flour in a Ziploc bag and add the steaks.
- Shake the bag to coat each steak with flour.
- Remove meat from the bag and pour flour and Robertson Spice into a flat bowl or plate.
- Dip each steak in the beaten egg and then into the flour/spice mix. Make sure each steak is coated properly.
- Heat a little oil in a cast iron pan and fry the steaks until cooked.
- Serve with mash and pickled beetroot!