- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Sirloin and fillet steak on the bone. Starting at 350g and upwards.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Rock’s T-Bone Steaks
“This seasoning makes any steak awesome. This is the best. It doesn’t overpower the steak. I can’t eat a steak out anymore because I always compare it to this seasoning.”
- 4 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric, or to taste
- 4 (16 ounce) T-bone steaks, at room temperature
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Stir the salt, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, coriander, and turmeric together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rub the steaks on all sides with the seasoning mixture. Cook on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, 3 to 3 1/2 minutes per side for medium-rare. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).