- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Deboned trimmed and stripped lamb leg meat
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Slow Cooker Lamb Stroganoff
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless lamb sirloin or leg, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 4 cups sliced baby bella or white mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced sweet onions
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces (1 cup) light sour cream
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- One 12-ounce package dried whole grain wide noodles, cooked according to package directions
- Trim fat from the meat. In a large skillet, brown the lamb in hot oil over medium-high heat. Drain off the fat.
- In the insert of a slow cooker, combine the browned lamb, broth, mushrooms, onions, mustard, garlic, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, flour, and sherry until smooth. Sir about 1/2 cup of the hot liquid into the sour cream mixture. Return all to the slow cooker; stir to combine. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 30 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Remove and discard bay leaf. Stir in parsley. Serve over hot noodles.