R108.00 Incl. VAT
R108.00 Incl. VAT
- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Deboned trimmed and stripped lamb leg meat
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Saturday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Saturday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
Slow Cooker Lamb Stroganoff
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless lamb sirloin or leg, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 4 cups sliced baby bella or white mushrooms
- 2 cups sliced sweet onions
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces (1 cup) light sour cream
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
- One 12-ounce package dried whole grain wide noodles, cooked according to package directions
- Trim fat from the meat. In a large skillet, brown the lamb in hot oil over medium-high heat. Drain off the fat.
- In the insert of a slow cooker, combine the browned lamb, broth, mushrooms, onions, mustard, garlic, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, flour, and sherry until smooth. Sir about 1/2 cup of the hot liquid into the sour cream mixture. Return all to the slow cooker; stir to combine. Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 30 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Remove and discard bay leaf. Stir in parsley. Serve over hot noodles.