- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Pork belly deboned, derinded & defatted
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
“Why stop at beef stroganoff? Pork stroganoff is just as good, if not better. Pork, mushrooms and onions in a creamy sour cream sauce. Yummy!”
- 4 (1 1/4 inch) thick pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chops until well browned on both sides. Remove chops and set aside.
- Add onion and mushrooms to the skillet and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Return chops to skillet. Add water, mustard and salt. Raise heat to high and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove chops to a warm platter. Into skillet add sour cream and heat through (do not boil). Pour sauce over pork chops. Garnish with parsley and serve.