- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Custom Diagram
Our own manufactured belly bacon, available in 250g portions.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
Streaky bacon and tomato pasta
- 3L water
- 2 tbsp salt
- 500g spaghetti pasta
- 500g thick-cut streaky bacon or pancetta, chopped
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 150g red onion, diced
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 3 tbsp garlic, minced
- 400g Roma tomatoes, diced
- 60ml red wine
- 4 tbsp basil, chiffonade
- 30g freshly grated Parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1) In a large stock pot, bring the water to a boil, add the salt and the pasta and cook until the pasta is al dente.
2) In a large saute pan over a medium heat, add the bacon and saute until crispy. Remove the bacon to drain on a paper towel-lined plate and remove 3/4 of the bacon fat from the pan.
3) Add the extra-virgin olive oil, onion and chilli flakes. Cook until the onions are translucent, add the garlic, cook for 2 minutes then add the tomatoes. Saute for 5 minutes, then deglaze with wine.
4) Drain the pasta and add to the tomato mixture. Add the basil and bacon, toss with Parmesan and add salt and pepper, to taste.