- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Our own produced smoked chicken fillets, between 500-550g portions.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Saturday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Saturday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
Mango and Avocado Smoked Chicken Salad
- sweet chilli sauce 2 tablespoons
- lemon or lime juice 3 tablespoons
- extra-virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons
- mango 1 ripe, sliced
- telegraph cucumber ½, halved lengthways and sliced
- cherry tomatoes 1 punnet, cut in half
- red onion 1/2 small or 1/4 medium, thinly sliced
- avocado 1 firm ripe, sliced
- basil leaves large handful
- mesclun leaves 4 handfuls
- smoked chicken about 400g (or 2 breasts), sliced (see my Hot Smoked Chicken recipe, or use store bought)
- toasted foccacia or garlic bread (optional)
- Whisk sweet chilli, lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil together to form dressing. Season to taste with salt (or a bit of soy sauce or tamari sauce) and pepper.
- Toss dressing with mango, cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, avocado, basil, mesclun and smoked chicken.
- Divide salad between plates and serve with toasted foccacia or garlic bread if desired.