- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Steak cut from sirloins sourced from the very best feed lot. Aged 21 days and individually vacuum packed.
Our Sirloin Portions are cut into three sizes’
Should you want a different portion size please contact us.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Rosemary Garlic Butter Steak
- 4 sirloin strip steaks, about 7-0z each (1 to 1.5-inches thick, room tº)
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbs fresh rosemary leaves
- 3 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- A splash of white or red wine
- Mince garlic and rosemary.
- Add 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste) and mince it a little longer. You can also do this with a mortar and pestle.
- Rub the paste over both sides of each steak.
- Heat a skillet over medium/high heat and melt butter. Add oil to prevent it from burning too much.
- Add steaks, season them with pepper and cook 1 or 2 minutes on each side.
- Turn it over, cook it 2 or 3 more minutes and add the wine (you can add extra garlic and rosemary now too to the skillet). It will steam furiously.
- Cook the steak 2 or 3 additional minutes for medium-rare, remove steaks and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the wine until reduced and a kind of sauce if formed.
- Slice the steaks and serve them with the sauce.