- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Rump of lamb leg with fat covering
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Saturday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Saturday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
Roasted Lamb Rump with Potatoes, Asparagus and Mint Dressing
- 1 lean lamb rump portion (weighing 225-375g/8-12oz)
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 5ml/1tsp dried oregano
- 400g/10oz baby new potatoes, thinly sliced
- 45ml/3tbsp rapeseed or olive oil
- ½ bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved lengthways
For the Mint Dressing
- 1 large handful of fresh mint
- 60ml/4tbsp good balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6, 200°C, 400°F.
- Season the steaks and dust with the oregano on both sides.
- Put the potatoes in a shallow baking tray and coat in the oil, shake well and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, scatter over the asparagus, position the lamb on top of the potatoes and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning once.
- To prepare the dressing; in a small bowl mix the ingredients together.
- Arrange the potatoes, asparagus, and lamb on a serving board, drizzle over the dressing and serve immediately.