- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Rump of lamb leg with fat covering
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Roasted Lamb Rump with Potatoes, Asparagus and Mint Dressing
- 1 lean lamb rump portion (weighing 225-375g/8-12oz)
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 5ml/1tsp dried oregano
- 400g/10oz baby new potatoes, thinly sliced
- 45ml/3tbsp rapeseed or olive oil
- ½ bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and halved lengthways
For the Mint Dressing
- 1 large handful of fresh mint
- 60ml/4tbsp good balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6, 200°C, 400°F.
- Season the steaks and dust with the oregano on both sides.
- Put the potatoes in a shallow baking tray and coat in the oil, shake well and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, scatter over the asparagus, position the lamb on top of the potatoes and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning once.
- To prepare the dressing; in a small bowl mix the ingredients together.
- Arrange the potatoes, asparagus, and lamb on a serving board, drizzle over the dressing and serve immediately.