- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Sliced strips of pork belly.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Saturday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Saturday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
Pork rashers with sesame rice
- 4-6 pork rashers, cut into pieces
- 3cm piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 30ml soy sauce
- 15ml brown sugar
- 5ml Chinese five spice, or use 3ml each cumin, coriander and cinnamon
- 50ml sunflower oil
- stir-fry vegetables
- jasmine rice, to serve
- 20ml sesame seeds
- fresh coriander, to garnish
- Oven Temperature: Grill
- Mix the pork, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sugar and spice – and marinate for a few minutes.
- Place the pork pieces on a greased baking sheet and grill for 3-5 minutes per side. Keep the marinade.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry the vegetables, adding a little marinade just before the vegetables are done. Add the pork and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the rice liberally with sesame seeds and stir through gently. Serve the stir-fry on a bed of rice, sprinkled with more sesame seeds and garnished with coriander.