- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Sliced strips of pork belly.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Pork rashers with sesame rice
- 4-6 pork rashers, cut into pieces
- 3cm piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 30ml soy sauce
- 15ml brown sugar
- 5ml Chinese five spice, or use 3ml each cumin, coriander and cinnamon
- 50ml sunflower oil
- stir-fry vegetables
- jasmine rice, to serve
- 20ml sesame seeds
- fresh coriander, to garnish
- Oven Temperature: Grill
- Mix the pork, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, sugar and spice – and marinate for a few minutes.
- Place the pork pieces on a greased baking sheet and grill for 3-5 minutes per side. Keep the marinade.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry the vegetables, adding a little marinade just before the vegetables are done. Add the pork and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the rice liberally with sesame seeds and stir through gently. Serve the stir-fry on a bed of rice, sprinkled with more sesame seeds and garnished with coriander.