- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Custom Diagram
Our fantastic in-house leg bacon
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
250g, 1kg, 6kg
BACON WRAPPED STEAK BITES
These bacon wrapped steak bites are easy to make and perfect for entertaining. Everyone loves bacon and steak and they tend to disappear quickly.
- 1 pound grass fed beef or elk (Sirloin, beef tenderloin medallions, elk backstrap, etc. Anything that can be cut into bite-sized pieces for cooking)
- 8 pieces of bacon
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Cut your beef into small, bite-sized cubes. You want them bite-sized and a big mouthful can be tough to chew.
- Season the beef cubes with salt and pepper.
- Cut each strip of bacon into thirds.
- Wrap the bacon around the beef cubes and secure it with a toothpick. Place on a baking tray.
- Bake the bites in the oven for about 12-15 minutes, until the bacon starts to get crispy and the steak is cooked. If needed, you can switch the oven to broil at the end to crisp up the bacon.
- Serve and enjoy.