- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Custom Diagram
Inhouse sliced leg bacon packed 500g0
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
BACON WRAPPED STEAK BITES
These bacon wrapped steak bites are easy to make and perfect for entertaining. Everyone loves bacon and steak and they tend to disappear quickly.
- 1 pound grass fed beef or elk (Sirloin, beef tenderloin medallions, elk backstrap, etc. Anything that can be cut into bite-sized pieces for cooking)
- 8 pieces of bacon
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit.
- Cut your beef into small, bite-sized cubes. You want them bite-sized and a big mouthful can be tough to chew.
- Season the beef cubes with salt and pepper.
- Cut each strip of bacon into thirds.
- Wrap the bacon around the beef cubes and secure it with a toothpick. Place on a baking tray.
- Bake the bites in the oven for about 12-15 minutes, until the bacon starts to get crispy and the steak is cooked. If needed, you can switch the oven to broil at the end to crisp up the bacon.
- Serve and enjoy.