- Delivery Information
- Additional information
English style cocktail pork sausage usually aroung 20g each
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Chipolata and potato hash
- 500g maris piper potatoes, peeled and cut into 3cm cubes
- 6 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and cut into chunks
- 1 x pack 12 Taste the Difference ultimate outdoor bred pork chipolatas, halved
- a large bunch flat leaf parsley, washed and finely chopped
- 4 medium free range eggs
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 5-7 minutes or until just cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil in an ovenproof 28cm frying pan. Add the onion and pepper and cook over a medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until soft, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and ground black cracked pepper, remove from the frying pan and set aside on a plate.
- Drain the potatoes and dry on kitchen paper. Heat the remaining oil in the frying pan. Add the potatoes and cook on a medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden all over, turning occasionally. Remove from the frying pan and set aside on a plate.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4. Add the chipolatas to the frying pan and cook on a medium heat for 10-12 minutes, until golden all over.
- Mix the peppers, potatoes and parsley with the chipolatas. Make 4 small holes in the chipolata hash. Crack an egg into each hole. Place in the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes or until the eggs are set. Season with pepper and serve straight away.