- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Pepperoni Pizza Baked Pasta
- Olive oil, for greasing the baking dish
- 1 pound dried rotini pasta
- 32 ounces marinara sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 ounces thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 400°F. Lightly coat a 9×13-inch baking dish with olive oil; set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 2 minutes less than suggested on package instructions until it’s very al dente, as it will keep cooking when baked. Drain well.
- Transfer the pasta to a large bowl. Add 3 cups of the sauce and oregano and stir until combined. Stir in the pepperoni.
- Pour half of the pasta mixture in the prepared baking dish and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the cheese. Top with the remaining pasta. Spread the remaining sauce in an even layer over the pasta. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake until the top is lightly golden and the cheese is bubbling, 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Storage: Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.