- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Minced ostrich trimming
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Spice Ostrich Mince Stir-fry
Ostrich meat is generally a healthier alternative to pork and beef and simply tastes great in this stir-fry. The variety and quantity of vegetables in a stir-fry make it a delicious and healthy meal.
- 1 packet egg noodles
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil or peanut oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium garlic, crushed
- 2 medium fresh chillis, seeded and chopped
- 500 grams ostrich mince
- 1 packet stir-fry vegetable
- 50 ml sherry, (optional)
- 50 ml soya sauce
- 50 ml oyster sauce
- 50 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch salt and milled pepper
- 1/5 cups coriander, chopped
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions, drain and set aside
- Heat oil in a wok or large pan and fry onion, garlic and chilli until soft
- Add mince, breaking up any lumps, then add vegetables and fry until just cooked
- Mix in sherry, soy, oyster sauce, sweet chilli sauce and honey. Stir through mince.
- Add noodles to wok and stir to heat through. Season and serve sprinkled with coriander.