- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Boneless pork neck steak portions
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Saturday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Saturday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
Pork neck steaks with clementine sauce
- 4 pork neck steaks
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups clementine juice
- 2 T honey
- 2 T marmalade
- 1 T corn flour
- 1/2 t dried sage
- Chinese noodles, cooked until al dente, for serving
- Wilted tatsoi leaves, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Brush the steaks with a little oil then quickly sear in a hot pan. Season lightly.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish with a lid. Mix the remaining ingredients (except the noodles and tatsoi) in a bowl and pour over the pork steaks. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lid and bake for a further 20 to 30 minutes, or until the steaks are brown and the sauce is thickened. Season to taste.
- Serve with the Chinese noodles and tatsoi.