- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Boneless pork neck steak portions
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Pork neck steaks with clementine sauce
- 4 pork neck steaks
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups clementine juice
- 2 T honey
- 2 T marmalade
- 1 T corn flour
- 1/2 t dried sage
- Chinese noodles, cooked until al dente, for serving
- Wilted tatsoi leaves, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Brush the steaks with a little oil then quickly sear in a hot pan. Season lightly.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish with a lid. Mix the remaining ingredients (except the noodles and tatsoi) in a bowl and pour over the pork steaks. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lid and bake for a further 20 to 30 minutes, or until the steaks are brown and the sauce is thickened. Season to taste.
- Serve with the Chinese noodles and tatsoi.