- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Deboned loin of lamb with the flank. Can be rolled with string or netting.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Lamb Loin Persillade
- 2 loins of lamb (about 3/4 lb. each)
- Olive oil, for coating lamb
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup (packed) flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced (about 1 1/2 tsp. zest and 4 tbsp. juice)
- 2 small cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 6 slices good-quality white bread, crusts trimmed
- Melted butter, for brushing bread
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees.
- Coat the lamb with olive oil. In a spice mill, grind the porcinis into a powder; rub over lamb. Sprinkle the lamb with the rosemary and season with salt and pepper. Place the lamb on a rack set inside a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the loin registers 135 degrees, 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the lamb roasts, in a food processor, puree the parsley, lemon zest and juice, and the garlic; season with salt. With the machine running, stream in 1/3 cup EVOO to make the persillade.
- Toast the bread until lightly golden and brush with the butter. Cut the toast corner to corner.
- Slice the lamb into 1/2-inch-thick medallions. Arrange 3 toast points on each plate, slightly overlapping at the center points. Pour the sauce down the center of the toast points, then top with the lamb.