- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
One-pot healthy Mexican beef mince
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 cup salt-reduced beef stock
- 250g packet 2-minute brown and wild rice blend
- Light sour cream, to serve
- chopped avocado, to serve
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Sliced red chilli, to serve
- Lime halves, to serve
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and capsicums. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until starting to brown. Add garlic, paprika, oregano and cumin. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add mince. Cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned.
Add tomato paste, stock and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Top with sour cream, avocado, coriander and chilli. Serve with lime wedges