R142.00 Incl. VAT
R142.00 Incl. VAT
Sold 6 chops per portion (600 – 660g portion)
- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Lamb cutlets are one of the most pricey cuts of lamb, but are incredibly delicious and tender. Lamb cutlets are cut from the rack of lamb.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Herbed lamb cutlets with roasted vegetables
- 2 peppers, any colour, deseeded and cut into chunky pieces
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunky pieces
- 2 courgette, sliced into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 lean lamb cutlets
- 1 tbsp thyme leaf, chopped
- 2 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
- Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Put the peppers, sweet potato, courgettes, and onion on a large baking tray and drizzle over the oil. Season with lots of ground black pepper. Roast for 25 mins.
- Meanwhile, trim the lamb of as much fat as possible. Mix the herbs with a few twists of ground black pepper and pat all over the lamb.
- Take the vegetables out of the oven, turn over and push to one side of the tray. Place the cutlets on the hot tray and return to the oven for 10 mins.
- Turn the cutlets and cook for a further 10 mins or until the vegetables and lamb are tender and lightly charred. Mix everything on the tray and serve.