- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Our own recipe spiced lamb burgers
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Greek-style lamb burgers
- 750g lamb mince
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch ground allspice
- 1 garlic clove, halved lengthwise
- 4 burger buns
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Mix the lamb, parsley, onion, salt, pepper, and allspice with your hands in a bowl until just combined (do not overwork mixture or patties will be tough).
Form into 4 patties.
- Brush both insides of each roll with a little oil and grill on the braai, turning over once, until lightly charred.
- Rub the toasted buns with the cut side of the garlic clove and season with salt.
- Grill patties on the braai for about 3 – 4 minutes on each side and assemble your burgers
1. Preheat the oven to 200° C.
2. Chop the potatoes into thick 2cm batons, coat in oil and sprinkle with rosemary.
3. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, turning occasionally.
4. Serve with a leafy salad and a yogurt tzatziki dressing.