- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Boneless smokeless pork loin steak.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Easy Kassler Steaks
Kassler is a cured cut of meat (meaning it’s been salted and smoked) so it’s already quite salty. As a result, don’t add any salt until you’ve tasted the final product. The sauce will caramelise, topping off the delicious flavour of the Kassler steaks. Serve with mashed potatoes and, if you want to be very traditional, sauerkraut.
- 4 Kassler steaks
- ½ cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (you can use a teaspoon of dried rosemary)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix all ingredients and marinate the Kassler for half an hour (you can marinate them the night before too).
- Heat some oil in a pan and add the meat, pouring half the juices into the pan too.
- Fry on medium heat until the steaks are done, about 5 minutes per side or until they’re golden brown. s and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side, until browned and just barely cooked through (don’t overcook or they will be tough).