- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Our signature recipe boerewors in a select pork casing
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Boerewors and Roasted Tomato Risotto
- 15 ml olive oil
- 500 gr boerewors
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups risotto rice
- 100 ml white wine
- 4 cups beef stock
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup parmesan
- salt and black pepper to season
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil and brown the wors on both sides, add 1/2 cup of water to the pan and cover to cook. Remove wors from pan. Set aside to cool.
- Add melted butter to the same pan (leave the delicious fatty wors goodness behind) and sauté the onion and garlic until translucent.
- Add the rice and sauté for another few minutes.
- Deglaze the pan by adding the wine, reduce the heat and cook until all the liquid has been used up.
- Gradually add the stock little by little until the rice is sticky and al dente.
- Season with salt and pepper and dried herbs.
- In the meantime add the tomatoes to an oven safe tray, drizzle with olive oil and grill until broken and soft.
- Cut the wors in 5cm rounds and add it to the risotto, as well as the tomatoes. Serve with parmesan.