- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Our special recipe containing traditional pork meat, spices and red wine
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
ONE SKILLET ITALIAN SAUSAGE PASTA
- 3/4 pound Italian pork sausage
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 8 ounces dry penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 5 minutes, breaking apart with spoon to crumble. Drain; return to skillet.
- Add water, undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and pasta to skillet; stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook 15 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.