- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Free range sirloin and fillet steak on the bone.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Saturday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Saturday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
Rock’s T-Bone Steaks
“This seasoning makes any steak awesome. This is the best. It doesn’t overpower the steak. I can’t eat a steak out anymore because I always compare it to this seasoning.”
- 4 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander, or to taste
- 3/4 teaspoon ground turmeric, or to taste
- 4 (16 ounce) T-bone steaks, at room temperature
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate. Stir the salt, paprika, black pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, coriander, and turmeric together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rub the steaks on all sides with the seasoning mixture. Cook on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, 3 to 3 1/2 minutes per side for medium-rare. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C).