- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Free Range Beef Droewors.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Saturday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Saturday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
Boerewors Curry recipe
Proudly South African recipe for Boerewors Curry. This wors recipe is a great way to use boerewors for a delicious dinner.
- about 600g Boerewors, cut into 5 cm pieces
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp) root ginger, finely grated
- 10 ml (2 tsp) ground curry powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground turmeric
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground cumin
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground coriander
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 410 g can chopped tomatoes
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) smooth apricot jam
- 10 baby potatoes, halved
- 410 g can butterbeans
- 15ml (1 Tbsp) freshly chopped coriander leaves (optional)
- Fry boerewors in a medium pot with little water until brown cooked and brown on both sides. Add the oil, onion, garlic, ginger, spices and seasoning and sauté for about two minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, apricot jam and baby potatoes. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, covered until the potatoes are soft.
- Add butterbeans and simmer for another 5 – 10 minutes , without the lid to allow the curry to reduce slightly.
- Sprinkle with coarsely chopped coriander leaves just before serving.
- Serve with basmati rice.