- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Raw 90% lean free range beef meat / 10% fat, ground
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Saturday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Saturday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
One-pot healthy Mexican beef mince
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, halved, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 green capsicum, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 cup salt-reduced beef stock
- 250g packet 2-minute brown and wild rice blend
- Light sour cream, to serve
- chopped avocado, to serve
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Sliced red chilli, to serve
- Lime halves, to serve
Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and capsicums. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until starting to brown. Add garlic, paprika, oregano and cumin. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add mince. Cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned.
Add tomato paste, stock and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Top with sour cream, avocado, coriander and chilli. Serve with lime wedges