R63.93 Incl. VAT
R63.93 Incl. VAT
- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Chicken breast fillet strips
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
- Kosher salt
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 ounces white or cremini mushrooms, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika, plus more for topping
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken or mushroom broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream, plus more for topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook as the label directs, then drain.
- Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and cook until slightly soft, about 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, until they begin to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon butter, the chicken, flour, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook, stirring, until the chicken browns, about 3 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a gentle simmer; cook until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the sour cream and season with salt and pepper. Continue simmering gently until the chicken is cooked through, about 2 more minutes.
- Divide the noodles among plates. Top with the chicken mixture, parsley, some sour cream and paprika.