- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Free range chicken fillets.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
10-Minute pan fried Greek chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 4 Free range chicken fillets
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp All-spice (mixed spice)
- ½ tsp flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Lemon, plus juice of a half
- 2 stems rosemary, roughly torn
- Cloves garlic – bruised
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Lay a length of cling film on a chopping board.
- In a small bowl, combine all the dried herbs and spices, salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Scatter half the spice mix on the cling film. Place the chicken fillets on top. Sprinkle with the remaining spice mix and cover with another layer of cling.
- Pound lightly with a rolling pin to flatten and
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Cook the chicken in the hot oil for about 4 minutes until golden.
- Turn the chicken, add the rosemary and whole garlic clove and continue to cook for several more minutes until cooked through.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and deglaze the pan with a splash of water. (2-3 tablespoons should do it)
- Toss to coat the chicken in the pan juices.
- Serve immediately with your choice of sides.