R60.50 Incl. VAT
R60.50 Incl. VAT
Price per kg
- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Frozen chicken fillets.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
10-Minute pan fried Greek chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 4 Free range chicken fillets
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp All-spice (mixed spice)
- ½ tsp flaky sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Lemon, plus juice of a half
- 2 stems rosemary, roughly torn
- Cloves garlic – bruised
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Lay a length of cling film on a chopping board.
- In a small bowl, combine all the dried herbs and spices, salt, pepper and lemon zest.
- Scatter half the spice mix on the cling film. Place the chicken fillets on top. Sprinkle with the remaining spice mix and cover with another layer of cling.
- Pound lightly with a rolling pin to flatten and
- Heat the olive oil in a pan. Cook the chicken in the hot oil for about 4 minutes until golden.
- Turn the chicken, add the rosemary and whole garlic clove and continue to cook for several more minutes until cooked through.
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and deglaze the pan with a splash of water. (2-3 tablespoons should do it)
- Toss to coat the chicken in the pan juices.
- Serve immediately with your choice of sides.