- Delivery Information
- Additional information
A cocktail chicken sausage usually around 20g each
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Paella-style chicken chipolatas
- 280g jar Cooks’ Ingredients Chargrilled Red Peppers in Sunflower Oil
- 12 Chicken Chipolatas
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large tomatoes, coarsely grated
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 250g bomba paella rice
- 160g pack sliced runner beans
- 500ml fresh chicken stock
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- Drain the peppers, reserving the oil. Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large frying pan or shallow casserole dish over a medium-high heat and fry the chicken chipolatas, turning regularly, for 8-10 minutes, until golden all over; lift out of the pan and set aside.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes and paprika to the pan, season and fry for 2-3 minutes until most of the water from the tomatoes has evaporated. Stir in the rice, drained peppers and the runner beans, then tip in the chicken stock. Bring to a simmer, return the chipolatas to the pan and nestle in the rosemary sprigs. Simmer briskly for 10 minutes, then turn to the lowest heat, cover with a lid (or a sheet of foil) and simmer very gently for 5 minutes until the sausages are cooked through and the rice is tender.
- Take the pan off the heat and rest for 5 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges and a green salad, if liked.