- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Minced and spiced chicken meat. Orders 24 hours in advance.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Honey Mustard Coleslaw Topping
- 1/3 white cabbage
- 1 medium carrot peeled
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of black pepper
- 4 slices gouda cheese (Ready-sliced or slice yourself)
- 4 Brioche Buns toasted
- 8 pieces crunchy lettuce
- 1-2 jalapenos sliced
- 1/2 red onion peeled and thinly sliced
- Make the coleslaw by using a mandoline to julienne the cabbage and carrot (or you can slice thinly by hand). Place in a bowl with the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, lemon juice and black pepper. Stir together, then cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Now it’s time to assemble. First, arrange the chicken tenders into four piles and place the gouda on top. Grill or place into a hot oven for a couple of minutes until just melted.
- Place the bottom of the brioche buns on four plates. Top with the lettuce leaves, followed by the cheesy chicken pieces.
- Spoon on the coleslaw, then sprinkle on the red onion slices and jalapeno slices. Place tops of the buns on top and serve.