- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Minced and spiced chicken meat. Orders 24 hours in advance.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Friday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Friday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Friday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Friday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Honey Mustard Coleslaw Topping
- 1/3 white cabbage
- 1 medium carrot peeled
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- pinch of black pepper
- 4 slices gouda cheese (Ready-sliced or slice yourself)
- 4 Brioche Buns toasted
- 8 pieces crunchy lettuce
- 1-2 jalapenos sliced
- 1/2 red onion peeled and thinly sliced
- Make the coleslaw by using a mandoline to julienne the cabbage and carrot (or you can slice thinly by hand). Place in a bowl with the mayonnaise, mustard, honey, lemon juice and black pepper. Stir together, then cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Now it’s time to assemble. First, arrange the chicken tenders into four piles and place the gouda on top. Grill or place into a hot oven for a couple of minutes until just melted.
- Place the bottom of the brioche buns on four plates. Top with the lettuce leaves, followed by the cheesy chicken pieces.
- Spoon on the coleslaw, then sprinkle on the red onion slices and jalapeno slices. Place tops of the buns on top and serve.