- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Our own produced pork frankfurter with added cheese
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
SPINACH AND SAUSAGE POTATO BAKE
Creamy, very tasty and most delicious Spinach and Sausage Potato Bake which the whole family will love for lunch or as a light dinner
- 1 TB Oil
- 6 Cheese Grillers sliced (any Cheesy Hotdog)
- 2 cups Fresh Spinach chopped
- 3 Large Potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Fresh Cream (double cream/whipping cream)
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese cubed or crumbled
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg C (400 deg F) spray a 20 x 30cm (8 x 12 inch) oven dish with cooking oil
- Heat the Oil and pan fry the Cheese Grillers for 2 minutes – remove from heat
- Combine the Cheese Grillers and the Spinach – scoop into the prepared oven dish
- Stick the Potato slices upright into the Spinach mixture
- Whisk together the Cream and Eggs – season lightly with Salt and Pepper – pour over the Spinach and Potatoes
- Sprinkle Feta over and cover dish with aluminum foil – bake 30 minutes – remove aluminum foil and bake a further 25 minutes or until the Potatoes are done