- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
How to Cook Italian Meatballs
- 3/4 Pounds Ground beef (80/20 tastes better)
- 1/2 Pound Ground Pork
- 1 Egg
- Garlic powder to taste
- Parsley to coat the meat
- 1/2 Cups Grated Pecorino Romano
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1/4 Cups Grated Parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Place beef and pork in mixing bowl
- Add egg
- Add parsley. Coat top of meat evenly
- Blend grated cheeses and coat top of meat evenly
- Add the salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Wet whatever bread you plan to use for crumbs first
- Pick wet bread apart and cover the top of meat
- Wash your hands, mix thoroughly, wash hands after. Once you mix add all ingredients again in the same amount (coat top of the meat). Do not add another egg or pepper
- The best way to test your meatball mix is to fry up a small patty in a pan. Let cool, taste, adjust the mix to taste
- The mix. Preheat oven to 325°
- Meatballs should be about twice the size of a golf ball. Size matters in this case. 30 minutes at 325° should be fine
- The cheese melts thought the meatball. The finished product is very tasty