- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Braaied Lamb Chops
- 4 double loin chops
- Ina Paarman’s Braai & Grill Seasoning
- olive oil
- 4 metal skewers
- Ina Paarman’s Barbeque Marinade
- Season the chops well with Braai & Grill Seasoning and drizzle olive oil over them. Turn to coat all around, working on a flat plate.
- Stand the chops up on their sides, insert metal or wooden skewers. Cover and leave at room temperature until the fire is medium hot.
- Move the coals to the sides leaving a coal-free zone or close the bottom vent of the braai.
- Place chops, fat side down to crisp up the fat over the coal-free zone on a very slow fire (top vent almost closed) to prevent flare-ups.
- When the fat is crisp, slash through the fat. Even out the coals, take the chops off the skewers and lay them flat on the grid.
- Baste generously with Barbeque Marinade, mixed with remaining olive oil on the plate, while cooking and turning – baste every time when you turn the chops.
- Cook until well browned but still a little pink in the middle.