Packed in 600g portions (4-5 chops)
- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Cut Diagram
A Grade lamb chops. In a 600g pack with either 4 or 5 chops. Perfect for the braai!
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Saturday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Saturday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
Braaied Lamb Chops
- 4 double loin chops
- Ina Paarman’s Braai & Grill Seasoning
- olive oil
- 4 metal skewers
- Ina Paarman’s Barbeque Marinade
- Season the chops well with Braai & Grill Seasoning and drizzle olive oil over them. Turn to coat all around, working on a flat plate.
- Stand the chops up on their sides, insert metal or wooden skewers. Cover and leave at room temperature until the fire is medium hot.
- Move the coals to the sides leaving a coal-free zone or close the bottom vent of the braai.
- Place chops, fat side down to crisp up the fat over the coal-free zone on a very slow fire (top vent almost closed) to prevent flare-ups.
- When the fat is crisp, slash through the fat. Even out the coals, take the chops off the skewers and lay them flat on the grid.
- Baste generously with Barbeque Marinade, mixed with remaining olive oil on the plate, while cooking and turning – baste every time when you turn the chops.
- Cook until well browned but still a little pink in the middle.