- Delivery Information
- Additional information
A beef version of our signature recipe Boerewors in a select lamb casing – pork free. Choose between 500g or 1kg portion.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within two working days. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Contact our friendly staff to confirm your delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Northern Suburbs – Monday to Saturday.
Stellenbosch, Somerset West, Paarl Franschhoek & Overberg – Tuesday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Monday to Saturday.
False Bay Area including Muizenberg, Simon's Town, Hout Bay & Kommetjie – Wednesday.
Mitchells Plain – Area not on a set route, delivery day subject to number of accumulated orders in the area.
Boerewors and Roasted Tomato Risotto
- 15 ml olive oil
- 500 gr boerewors
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 cups risotto rice
- 100 ml white wine
- 4 cups beef stock
- 2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup parmesan
- salt and black pepper to season
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil and brown the wors on both sides, add 1/2 cup of water to the pan and cover to cook. Remove wors from pan. Set aside to cool.
- Add melted butter to the same pan (leave the delicious fatty wors goodness behind) and sauté the onion and garlic until translucent.
- Add the rice and sauté for another few minutes.
- Deglaze the pan by adding the wine, reduce the heat and cook until all the liquid has been used up.
- Gradually add the stock little by little until the rice is sticky and al dente.
- Season with salt and pepper and dried herbs.
- In the meantime add the tomatoes to an oven safe tray, drizzle with olive oil and grill until broken and soft.
- Cut the wors in 5cm rounds and add it to the risotto, as well as the tomatoes. Serve with parmesan.