- Delivery Information
- Additional information
Our Kameelhout boerewors medium thickness in sheep casing.
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
Boerewors Curry recipe
Proudly South African recipe for Boerewors Curry. This wors recipe is a great way to use boerewors for a delicious dinner.
- about 600g Boerewors, cut into 5 cm pieces
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 5 ml (1 tsp) root ginger, finely grated
- 10 ml (2 tsp) ground curry powder
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground turmeric
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground cumin
- 5 ml (1 tsp) ground coriander
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 410 g can chopped tomatoes
- 30 ml (2 Tbsp) smooth apricot jam
- 10 baby potatoes, halved
- 410 g can butterbeans
- 15ml (1 Tbsp) freshly chopped coriander leaves (optional)
- Fry boerewors in a medium pot with little water until brown cooked and brown on both sides. Add the oil, onion, garlic, ginger, spices and seasoning and sauté for about two minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, apricot jam and baby potatoes. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, covered until the potatoes are soft.
- Add butterbeans and simmer for another 5 – 10 minutes , without the lid to allow the curry to reduce slightly.
- Sprinkle with coarsely chopped coriander leaves just before serving.
- Serve with basmati rice.