- Delivery Information
- Additional information
- Custom Diagram
Our own produced sliced loin bacon
Please note we endeavour to complete all deliveries within 48 Hours. Below is a list of the main areas and the days we deliver to those areas.
Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm delivery dates and times.
Cape Town CBD and Atlantic Seaboard – Monday to Saturday.
Southern Suburbs up to Steenberg – Monday to Saturday.
Paarl & Franschhoek – Tuesday
Stellenbosch, Somerset West & Overberg up to Kleinmond – Tuesday & Friday.
Table View, Sunset Beach & Blaauwberg – Mondays and Thursdays.
False Bay Area – Wednesdays.
BACK BACON & MUSHROOM FRITTATA
- 1 lb mini potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp each salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped Halenda’s Back bacon or Peameal Bacon
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cub shredded old cheddar
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Makes 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In large ovenproof skillet, toss potatoes and onions with olive oil, salt, pepper and rosemary. Transfer to skillet and roast in oven, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are golden and tender, about 15 min.
- Transfer skillet to stovetop, over medium high heat and add mushrooms and bacon, stirring often until mushrooms are golden and bacon is cooked through, about 2 mins.
- In bowl, whisk eggs and milk until well blended. Pour over bacon mixture in skillet. Move mixture around with spatula and when eggs are almost completely set, sprinkle with cheese and return pan to oven. Bake until egg is puffed and cheese is melted and bubbling, about 10 min.
- Let sit for 5 min. Sprinkle with parsley and slice into wedges.